Sunday, November 22, 2009

Circle Scarf.


When I went to the city a few weeks ago my friend Andrea and I stopped into American Apparel to buy a pair of tights that we had been looking for. While I was there I stumbled across a circle scarf. I have been wanting a circle scarf for a long time now because there are so many ways you can wear the scarf making it definitely worth the splurge!

Today I wore my new scarf because I decided to go on a hike with the rest of my family. It was a lot of fun, but since it was very chilly I knew I had to bundle up! My scarf was the perfect choice. If need be it can cover your ears as well as my mouth and nose! Keeping my whole head nice and toasty on the cold woods. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...