Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Long Tuesdays.

I really dislike Tuesdays because it is my longest day of classes every week. All thanks to physics lab! Thankfully lab goes by fairly quick, its just waiting to have lab at 2 that drags out. I just want my day to be over!

Today I wore a purple dress that I got at Target for I think about $5. Target always has the best sale items. I love this dress because I can wear it with tights or leggings throw on a jacket and I am out the door. I also like that the dress has sleeves so you don't need to worry about grabbing a sweater to throw over it. Just a jacket and you are done! Unfortunatly my camera is being stubborn so I could only get in a few shots.

Have a great tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...