Thursday, November 12, 2009

Minnetonka.

Today I wore my ankle minnetonkas. I love minnetonkas because they are a great boot. I especially love the color of these because they look great with jeans and darker colored tights. Today I paired them with navy blue tights, shorts, and a white shirt and gold necklace. Thanks to my mom for the necklace, which I stole from her jewelry box! I was very happy to wear my navy blue tights for the first time and they looked great with my minnetonka's!
Don't be afraid to wear shorts with tights and boots. It is a comfortable and great look for the transition from fall to winter. When it gets colder try matching sweater tights with shorts to stay warm! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...