Thursday, November 19, 2009

Once upon a time...


Once upon a time I wore a lot of hats. I lied.. I love hats but I just don't wear them very often. I love collecting vintage and unique looking hats because I think they look cool. Someday I think I will start wearing lots of hats but that day hasn't come yet! Hat's are awesome because anyone can wear them, and no matter who you are there is a type of hat out there that will look good on you. They can change an outfit in an instant, and keep you warm at the same time! They have all sorts of styles of hats and you can always find one that will match your outfit. :)


"Fashion is a kind of communication. It's a language without words. A great hat speaks for itself." - Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...