Tuesday, November 17, 2009

RED.




Today I wore red tights. It's getting close to the end of fall beginning of winter so I decided to bring out my red tights for the holiday season. I wore them with one of my favorite patterned dresses. I like this dress because it is 3/4 sleeves and it is an awesome pattern. Plus it keeps me very warm, and it has a sort of vintage look. I love the button's on the top, yet I am never sure if they are purple or brown or whatever color! But despite my color confusion I love this dress. It is a tad of a pain to put on and take off because it if a very thick corduroy material, but its worth the pain!
I don't have much to say except I am being hit with a ton of work thats due before I leave for thanksgiving break in 3 days. But, I figured I would share with you one of my favorite outfits of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...