Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Posts.

I spent the majority of my weekend with Ben. Giving me not much time to do my posts. I am gonna keep it short, and I have no pictures so I am just a big slacker. This weekend I went to Delhi on Friday and spent the night with ben. On saturday we came back to Oneonta and spent the day here which was fun! Saturday night was pretty low key we watched a TON of mythbusters which was very cool. Then we went to sleep! Not too exciting at all but it was very relaxing. I didn't wear anything exciting but I figured Iwould keep you updated! Sadly I have no sunday post on interior design ideas but if I come up with something later I will def. put it up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...