Sunday, November 22, 2009

Orange.



Today was a very busy day. I was pretty much doing something all the time! Leaving me very little time to do my saturday post. Actually no time since it is 1 AM on Sunday technically. Well it still feels like saturday to me. I am very tired and terribly freezing in my cold cold house. So i'll make this quick.. today I wore one of my favorite dresses from target. I like it because it is orange and grey which make a really great and unique color combination. I paired it with grey sweater tights black boots and a new sweater that I got at goodwill for $5. I also wore my new orange scarf which I happened to make myself! Well enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...