Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Red and yellow killed a fellow.


Today I wore a red and black plaid skirt that has a little yellow/gold mixed in. I paired it with a black tank and a gold knit sweater. I wore the skirt high waisted so it sort of looked like a dress. I always do that with my skirts if I want them to be a little short or to give them more shape. I wore a skinny black belt to help hold up the skirt at my waist. The skirt is from forever 21. And the gold sweater is from JCPenney. Both I got on sale for reasonable prices! So if you look at this in think schoolgirl? Well, try matching a plaid skirt like this with a bright colored sweater or a plain shirt to give it a not so schoolgirl look. But really, whats wrong with being a fashionable schoolgirl?


Hope your week is going great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...