Thursday, October 14, 2010

Boyfriend!



Just wore a quick look for my last day of golf! Had to wear sneakers so I wore my neon green keds from Payless. I also wore jeans from H&M, a striped turtle neck from Target, and my favorite black jacket from Forever 21. So enough about my look by on to something much different!


So you guys may of heard me here and there speak of my wonderful boyfriend. Well if you were wondering more his name is Ben and he is really awesome! We have been dating for almost three years and it has been the best. I couldn't ask for more! He plays frisbee and it is pretty awesome. It may aggravate me sometimes because it takes up a lot of his time but I still think its really cool. I wish I could be as athletic as he is! I don't want to embarrass him too much but it would be really great if you could do  me a favor and vote for our college frisbee team to win a jersey contest. All you have to do is "like" this page. And then go here and "like" their jersey. If you could do that I would really appreciate it and I am sure he would too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...