Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sun for once.




It was actually sunny today for once. And when it wasn't sunny it at least wasn't raining.The weather was absolutely beautiful for a fall day! Unfortunately I went outside to take photos and there was a class in the woods! In the middle of my photo session they just traipsed right into the woods. So I took a few photos on a bench near by (the pond shot below is my view from the bench) and I took my full shots inside my building! I wore a blue turtleneck with a gray tank underneath. I wore my floral skirt black tights and my new boots! I also threw on two necklaces and a scarf! I hope everyone had a great day. Thanks for reading! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...