Friday, October 1, 2010

Pictures of rain.



I took my photos in the rain today. It was just sprinkling but I didn't think it would stop so I decided to take a stab at it and stand out there while it sprinkled. It wasn't too bad and I barely got wet at all. I wore a purple dress to lounge around in with my leggings. The head scarf was a last minute add on during the latter part of the day. Soon I hope to post a video tutorial on how to tie a scarf like I do. 



My week home is starting to come to a close. It saddens me because it has been very relaxing and I am not ready to get back in to doing school work. I have a lot of things to do during the month of October but somehow they will all get done I know it. I have had some work to do while I have been home and it is starting to stress me out. I didn't realize just how much it was until today. I have almost finished all my readings but I have a short essay like paper to write tomorrow and then studying for a test on Tuesday. All I will be able to think about when I get back to school is.. is it thanksgiving yet? Hope everyone had a great week thanks for reading! :)



Also, I think the color of the week is purple. Almost everything I packed was black, white, or purple. You will see it again in tomorrows post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...