Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween.


Happy Halloween to all my lovely readers! Because it was absolutely freezing today and it snowed I finally tried to configure a way to take photos in my room. I will only use this as a last resort if I can't take them elsewhere in my building. I figured that this is better than nothing though I was really starting to get in to the outdoor photos. 




Of course today I wore typical Halloween colors black and orange. I wore a plain black dress with a DIY orange scarf and orange tights. I also through on my black leather boots as well. Such a simple look but perfect for Halloween on a Sunday. Thanks for reading I hope for some great posts this week! :)


2 comments:

  1. i don't know if it's just me, but it kinda reminds me of Selma in Scooby Doo. you know, with the hair cut and orange and everything. the orange meets black is totally eye-catching and very, very lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! :) I like that scarf and color combo is just fine. ;) Simple black dresses are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...