Sunday, October 10, 2010

Jake plays golf.




Another post with a pair of fabulous Jake Jeans.  I love these dark tie dyed grey jeans because they are perfect for the Fall/Winter season. Though I really love the denim pair this grey pair is really great. I wore them with a plain black t-shirt and a purple zip up sweatshirt. A perfect comfortable combination for studying. I have a golf midterm on Tuesday and I have to basically memorize all 34 rules which is much harder than I expected. In general this class is much harder than I thought it would be. After this week it is over and I am very happy. I made a few changes to the blog this morning and I hope you like it! Thanks for reading. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...