Monday, November 15, 2010

Back outdoors.



I finally made it back outdoors today to take photos. It was a great day to start out but it got increasingly colder throughout the day. I was able to take my jacket off in a few photos to show off one of my favorite tops. This top is from H&M. I got it for $5 which was quite the steal. The great thing about this top is that it can be pulled down to make a tunic dress or pushed up to make a top. Today I wore it sort of in the middle as a tunic top over my corduroy leggings. I love the wrap portion in the front as well as the strings that hang off the sleeves. It gives the top a relaxed effortless feel perfect for a Monday. As I said before I wore my tan corduroy leggings which are super comfy. As I said in my last post featuring these I understand they may look like riding pants but I could care less. 




I really want to do a post featuring some of my outfit remixes. I was thinking about it last night and I realized just how many items I have worn in so many different ways. One of these days that I am unable to take good photos I will do a wardrobe remix post with photos of different pieces worn several different ways. Thank you for reading/following. Don't forget to check out the links under my header to see me on twitter/facebook/etc! :)



(Outfit details: Leggings- c/o HUE, Top- H&M, 
Boots- Charlotte Russe, Necklace- Unknown, Jacket- Forever 21)

2 comments:

  1. Um I LOVE this outfit, especially the corduroy leggings!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is to die for!!! I love it!!! And the leggings are a perfect match! Especially with the season it gives the perfect set! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...