Monday, November 29, 2010

Can't beat that.



I was a total mess today trying to take pictures. I first went outside on this beautiful day but when I arrived at my location I realized I left my memory card in my computer. I then walked all the way back and decided to attempt photos indoors. That did not turn out to well so I waited until after my last class to trek back outside. Unfortunately there were a ton of people around so I quickly snapped a few decent photos and was on my merry little way. 







I wore a new oversize sweater from Goodwill today. The tag size Lake Harmony Rowing Club but I could not find much information on that brand. I love the large knit with a fun pink, green, and blue pattern. I paired it with leggings and my moccasin boots today for a comfortable slouchy look. I also wore my hot pink scarf and black beaded necklace for some spice! I have tons of work to do in the next three weeks so bear with me. :)



(Outfit details: Boots- Minnetonka, Leggings- Target, 
Sweater- Goodwill, Jacket- Target, Scarf- Unknown)

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you in action once again! Great look there and the brightness is so much in getting into the swing of the holidays! Where's all your snow??? And I LOVE the lighting in the last photo! It's perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are cute, love your booties!

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...