Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bees to the apple.



Wore another pair of Jake Jeans today. I really like this pair because it is unlike anything I have ever purchased. The stitching above the knees is great because it gives the jeans a sort of moto feel. I wore them with my over sized grey cardigan and a plain white long sleeve t-shirt for warmth. I also wore a purple scarf and my pouch necklace. A great casual look for a chilly Fall day.





I totally failed today and I trekked all the way into the middle of the woods and realized that I forgot my memory card. So I traveled all the way back to my room to get my memory card and then back out into the cold to take photos. Unfortunately it was really dark so it is difficult to see the detail on my outfit and on my new jeans. I had a pretty good Saturday hanging out with Ben and going on a double date with my roommate and her boyfriend Jonah to Applebee's. Overall it was a pretty great day and I enjoyed my outfit. It was nice to finally get outside again! :)



(Outfit details: Coat- Rue 21, Cardigan- Old Navy, 
White tee- Target, Scarf- Unknown, Necklace- Aldo Accessories, 
Jeans- Jake Jeans, Boots- Charlotte Russe)

1 comment:

  1. I totally LOVE your coat!!! I like the pouch too and those are quite the jeans! Much niocer than just the usual plain ones! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...