Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall color favorites.



I always have a few sets of colors that I love wearing together. Wearing a dark red or maroon with a gold/yellow tone is one of my favorite combinations. Some of my other favorite combos include dark green and tan, purple and red, and light pink and grey. Among those combinations of solids I really enjoy prints. I wish I had a larger variety of prints in my wardrobe. I would really love to attain a leopard print cardigan or another tribal print dress or blouse! I am going to attempt to start writing more about my fashion inspiration and my fashion classes. I am trying gear my blog more towards the fashion industry and fashion inspiration.




I chose to wear this combination of a gold tunic and maroon lace cardigan to mix it up a little. I also wasn't feeling well this morning when I was getting dress so I went straight to my black leggings for comfort. This tunic is just long enough to cover my butt which means in my mind it passes as a dress. Most of you may know that I am not a fan of the shirt and leggings combination. I simply don't think it is for me. Along with my boots this look was perfect for a warm Fall day in the sun. :)



(Outfit details: Top- Urban Behavior, Black long sleeve- Target,
 Cardigan- Target, Leggings- Target, Boots- Olsenboye)

1 comment:

  1. I really love you lace top! Gives nice contrast to your outfit. =)

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...