Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shine so bright.



Indoor photos at night are not the best. I decided to dress up to go hang out with friends! I have not seen my friends from high school in forever. It was so nice to see everyone and catch up a little bit. We made plans for another day which is nice because I know I will be able to see them again soon! Tomorrow is turkey day and I am fairly excited. This week is flying by so quickly I do not even know what to do with myself. I still have one more paper to write and I keep putting it off. This weekend I have plans as well so it is looking like I will be writing that Sunday and Monday night once I return to school. I wore one of my summer dresses tonight along with my purple scarf. I love mixing patterns and these two were a perfect mix! Matched with my grey cardigan and gray boots I was super comfy and still stylish to go hang with friends after a night at work. Thank you for reading and be sure to leave me questions for my video post! :)




(Outfit details: Dress- TJ Maxx, Cardigan- Old Navy, 
Scarf- Unknown, Leggings- Target, Boots- Charlotte Russe)

5 comments:

  1. Nice to see you again Miss Sara! Sounds like your break is going good!! The outfit you put together is a great color combination and you wear it very well, and on the contrary, I love the effect the lighting has on your pictures this time! It seems to make all of the colors stand out so much more than usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog!I follow you now!Fell free to visit me on my blog!

    LG(liebe Grillfleisch) Mag

    www.bysamstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I know its not the main topic of your blog, I have to say that I LOVE your room decor. Its so well put together. The black and white with soft touches of pink and a paris and black and white photo theme is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that scarf is great! cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw you look adorable, love the outfit!

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...