Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shedding.



I wore one of my favorite sweaters today of course it was shedding so much that it got all over my black pea coat. Nothing a lint roller can't fix but I still wish that it didn't shed so much. I love the sweater because it is cropped meaning I can layer shirts underneath it that will peek out at the bottom. I also enjoy the 3/4 length sleeves. I layered a grey tank and a white tank underneath my sweater and then wore plain jeans with my grey boots.





I am hoping to get outside again starting tomorrow. The weather is looking up and as long as the ground isn't too wet I should be able to get back into the woods to take my photos. I am afraid that with all the snow melting the ground will be too soft and muddy for me to go trekking off into the woods. I guess we will wait and see. I have a ton of school work to do in the next couple of weeks leading up until finals week and Christmas break. I will try to keep up on my posts to the best of my ability. Thanks for reading and a special thanks to all my new followers! :)



(Outfit details: Sweater- H&M, Grey tank- c/o LNA, 
White tank- Walmart, Jeans- H&M, Boots- Charlotte Russe)

2 comments:

  1. wow! That is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL sweater!!! And I love the combo! I'm still not used to seeing you with short hair, but it's still cute! I'm sure your outdorr pics will return very soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely jumper.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...