Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hurricane Zone.



It was like a hurricane outside today. My hair was quite the mess all day and it was raining on and off. I attempted to take some photos inside and they came out alright. I wish it was going to be nice for a long time so that I could continue taking photos outdoors. I know in just a few weeks there will be snow on the ground and it will be freezing. I am not too excited for that but the blog must go on and I will do my best. I am now up to 60 followers. I want to thank all of them very much for being so loyal to my blog. And for those who follow me on Bloglovin' thank you too! Once I reach 100 followers on here I hope to do a spectacular giveaway. My very first giveaway in fact! 





This tunic I wore today is typically something that I would wear in the summertime only but I worked it into the winter today but wearing a white cardigan and my black leggings. I absolutely love this look it was so comfortable and chic. I had to wear my leather boots today because it was raining, but on a nice day I might have worn my grey boots or a cute pair of flats! I also layered two necklaces a silver key necklace and a blue beaded necklace. I love mixing jewelry especially some beads with a gold or silver chain! :)


1 comment:

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...