Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Layering solids and stripes.


I love layering stripes and solids. Today I paired a solid plain v-neck tee in one of my new favorite colors. This lemon-lime color is perfect for any season. I wore it over a striped top which I have had in my closet for a few months. I love how the stripes subtly show through the solid t-shirt. I also layered a scarf over a necklace that I made out of a pair of stretched out ripped tights! Another amazing thing about these two tops layered is that the shirt underneath is longer and peaks out under the solid top. It rained so that is my excuse for not taking photos outside! :)




(Outfit detail: Lime top- Target, Striped top- TJ Maxx, Scarf- Unknown, 
Necklace- DIY, Jeans- H&M, Boots (not shown)- Olsenboye)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...