Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Little bit of layers.



I have been watching a ton of great videos on stylists and other people in the fashion industry. Combined with my bloglovin' I have had an influx of brand new fabulous inspiration. I want to redo my style completely. I would love to start wearing crazier looks and mixing things up with more layers or mix and matching unexpected pieces.  I am in the works of creating a video on what I do every day to put together an outfit. I am not one of those spontaneous get dressed in the morning people. I do throw pieces together but I always have to pick out the night before what I am going to wear. I think that is part of my OCD always having to be organized problem. I don't really think there is anything wrong with being prepared but some people always have fantastic spontaneous looks. Of course I will always stay true to the style I have now but after all this new inspiration I want to mix things up a bit!






Because I knew it was going to be cold today and I have been dying to wear my over the knee socks again today I layered my tall black socks over my beige textured tights. I wore a blue dress with a grey cardigan on top and then my black pea coat for extra warmth. I didn't have to wear gloved today which was nice but I still was able to put on a bunch of layers which I love. Thanks for reading! :)




(Outfit details: dress-Heritage 1981, Cardigan- Old Navy, 
Coat- Rue 21, Tights- Unknown, Socks- Target, Flats- Target)

3 comments:

  1. I like the over-knee socks in your outfit. Works nicely with short dresses and looks cute in fall time. :)

    You got so good point in your text! I have to agree with you - I plan always my next day outfit the night before, because otherwise it would be too hectic. I sleep better when I know everything is okay and ready once I wake up. :D It would actually be nice to try for a week what is like to not plan outfits ready. And see what kind of dress ups are created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your outfit! perfect fall look :) you have a great blog, would you like to follow/bloglove each other?

    love, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. over the knee socks and boots are the must for this winter ! great style !

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...