Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sunny smile.



I decided to actually smile in my photos today. The weather was absolutely beautiful and it put me in a happy mood. I am excited for this weekend because my parents are coming to visit and it is one of my roommates birthdays! I understand that it may only be Wednesday but that doesn't mean I can't be excited for the weekend. Only seven more class days until break. This semester has been flying by!






I wore a layered look today. I started by pairing my striped tights with a floral print green dress. I adore the contrast of the dark striped tights with a light green floral print dress. I then wore my dark green oxfords over a pair of knee socks pushed down to my ankles. It is very important to keep those ankles warm! I layered a beige sweater under my long tan cardigan for extra warmth. This sweater is perfect for fall days like today, it is a much more comfortable alternative to a jacket and it still keeps you a little warm. :)



(Outfit details: Dress-Target, Cardigan- Old Navy, 
Tights- H&M, Socks- Target, Shoes- Target)

2 comments:

  1. i love this outfit! very cozy and great for fall. i love those tights! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cheering that you was so happy and smily. :) I really liked your tights and shoes with wooly socks! :D Matched with your coat. You look so sweet.

    I hope you do have a good weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...