Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photo post.



Just a quick post for today! I have a lot of studying to do for my Costume History test tomorrow. I also have some paperwork to hand in for Student Fashion Society also due tomorrow. Lots on my to do list! Therefore I will quickly describe my outfit and get on my merry little way.





Honestly, I threw together this outfit last minute. I really wanted to wear these tights today and I figured I would get one last wear out of this romper before leaving it home after this break! I also threw on my black sweater and a white vintage necklace to match the white in the tights! Just a quick look, thanks for reading! :)


2 comments:

  1. A great outfit put together and I SO totally LOVE those tights!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.O.V.E those tights and that trench! you look gorgeous lovely :)) great last minute outfit planning!

    xx
    lyndsey of hellolyndseyyy

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...