Friday, March 12, 2010

Back seam & ruffle short.


Today I am wearing my back seam tights, with a pair of ruffle shorts which were Tracy Feith for Target. I am also wearing a new top from TJ Maxx which I bought for $12. I love this outfit because the shirt is like a tunic leaving just the ruffle of the short sticking out at the bottom. I also really love the back seam tights. And of course I am also wearing a pair of new leather boots which I love. Some people may think my outfit looks sort of weird but I don't really care I like it and that's all that matters!

Today I am heading home for the weekend! I am more than excited to go home and see Ben, my family, and a few of my friends! I hope that I have a busy weekend with everyone and I don't just sit in my room alone! If that ends up happening I will make sure to post some magnificent blog posts! My grandparents are coming to pick me up today around 1 so I still have to get some packing done. I happen to be waiting for my class to start momentarily so I shall go. Hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)


1 comment:

  1. Okay. So uh, I adore this outfit! I was in total awe when I saw you at the play! You looked sexy yet classy and definitely quirky and fun. Kuuuudos.

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...