Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rosettes.


I am wearing a red, green, and grey shirt with roses on it today. I am wearing jeans and grey boots as well. It may be a fairly boring outfit but I love this shirt. It is so comfortable and always fun to wear because I have nothing like it. I especially love the bib neckline because it looks like shoe laces swirled into rose shapes!



Well I don't have much to say but I have had a pretty boring day so far. Class, break, class, lunch, hanging out, evening activity. That is/is going to be my entire day summed up. Can you say boring? Oh yes, well maybe i'll get some much needed packing and cleaning done. We will see, as always. I hope you have a fantastic day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...