Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fashion Show 2010.








I had so much fun at the fashion show on Saturday! My family came, boyfriend, and friends! I am so thankful for all who came and supported the Student Fashion Society. I loved being able to work the run way. It was also great being able to get involved and help set up the show! It meant alot to me being able to help in many aspects of the show. I can't wait til next years fashion show! I hope you enjoy the few photos I have. I didn't get many pictures of my first outfit because I had to change very quickly afterwards in to my bathing suit! I want to thank my designers for letting me walk for them! I hope you had a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, you're a babe! This looks awesome, and in due time you totally have to tell me all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...