Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green for St. Patricks Day.


Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my readers! I hope you are all wearing green today! Its alright if you are not. For the occasion I decided to wear the only green item in my closet. A green floral dress that I have had for a while now. I love this dress because of the sleeves and the unique neckline. My only problem with the dress is that it can be a bit see through at times. But I am wearing tights and a white tank underneath! I also decided to wear my ankle minnetonkas for a fun comfortable feel.


There is nothing better than a cancelled class today my 10 o'clock class got cancelled giving me a break from 9-12. I did have an 8 AM class but that is okay! Having a break is totally fine with me. Plus I am watching a movie in my class at 12. Afterwards I plan on going to get lunch then possibly going to town or going to the gym. I want to spend as much time as I can outside today! It is going to be beautiful out! Hopefully it will be warm enough to just wear a sweater. I am going to test that out on my way to class at 12 since I only have to go next door. Well I don't have much going on today and not much else to say. I hope you all have a fantastic St. Patrick's Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...