Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where is the sun?



I really wish the sun would come out! It was also much warmer yesterday and it has continued raining. I checked the weather and it said that it will rain through tomorrow morning and then see some sun in the afternoon. Frankly, I don't want to wait that long! I want nice weather right now. Good weather is always a mood lifter and today when I look or go outside it is just depressing!

Today I wore a new shirt which my mother bought for me! I love the style of this shirt as well as the colors and pattern. The roses are unlike anything I have now and this shirt will work all year round. I also am wearing my new hot pink rimmel london lipstick which I got for free! I just know I will be wearing this lipstick way too often this summer. This was a nice relaxing outfit for a rainy day. I wore my white fake keds, and jeans for comfort and warmth. Not much else to say but that I will be home in 3 days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...