Monday, March 29, 2010

Rain rain go away come again another day.


I strongly dislike the rain. Especially on a Monday which is already disappointing, rain makes it ten times worse. I did not want to wake up this morning and I did not want to go to my 8AM class. Fortunately I am almost done with classes for today. But unfortunately I have a lot of work that needs to be done. I want to get a load of study aids prepared to bring home over break. I have three tests the week I get back and bringing home study aids will definitely help. I don't want to have to make them and study for them while I am home so I figured I better prepare before hand.



Today I decided to wear shorts and tight for a sophisticated but relaxed look. I love wearing tights because I always feel more feminine in them and wearing them with shorts makes it easier to be comfortable because you don't have to act as lady like! I also wore a long sleeve turtle neck shirt for a little bit a warmth with one of my lighter jackets which I got on sale at forever 21. I also had to wear a pair of my leather boots because I wanted my feet to stay dry! I hope you are having a spectacular Monday! :)


1 comment:

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...