Friday, March 19, 2010

No time!

Sorry everyone but I had no time to post any outfit photos for today. If you were wondering I wore my tie dye jeans a white tank and purple sweater! Nothing too exciting but figured I would mention it anyway. The reason I am out of time is because the fashion show is tomorrow and I helped set up all day before rehearsal. I got back late and I have to wake up early as it is! My friend Lydia is coming tomorrow morning to visit me! Then I have the fashions show that night and I get to see everyone! I am more than excited! But needless to say I won't have any time tomorrow to post either. Sorry everyone have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...