Monday, March 22, 2010

Favorite Houndstooth.




Houndstooth is my favorite pattern. I have had these tights for a while now but never the chance to wear them until now. I really love this outfit because it is my favorite color combination pink, black, and white! I love the pink scarf with the simple black dress and the patterned tights. Not much else to say except that I really need to go study for my two tests tomorrow! Lots of memorizing needs to be done! The weather isn't very nice here it is so rainy and damp. Also, I might go home this weekend to see my family and Ben. Lots of my family members are coming into town to have a little get together and I really want to go. Therefore my only option is to head home for the weekend. I always feel bad leaving school. I feel like I am home way to often! But what can I say I love my family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...