Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Layers of gold and purple.

Today I wore a new thrifted Banana Republic blazer which I purchased at Goodwill. It was only $10 and I love it! I can't wait to wear it in the spring time! Today I wore it over a white graphic t-shirt and a purple sweater! I also rolled the sleeves and threw on a scarf to give it a casual feel. I wore my favorite pair of jeans and black boots!




I have two tests tomorrow that I need to study a lot for! Hopefully after this week is over, I will have a small break from testing. I feel as if I have so many tests, quizzes, and other things going on this week that are keeping me to busy! I want to start writing my book but just don't seem to have the time at the moment. I do have a list of ideas though. I will hopefully be writing on my blogging, my fashions ideas, and my life. I guess to me that seems kind of boring but maybe to you guys it will be interesting. I don't know we'll have to wait and see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...