Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hiking & Such.



So far my day has been pretty busy. I woke up early to go to Target and get bagels with my mom! That was a lot of fun and I ended up buying another playsuit that I am very excited to wear this spring/summer season. I am really starting to love this romper trend. Today I ended up wearing a denim dress and a black sweater and shoes. I woke up at 7AM and didn't have the time or energy to pull together anything better! I also went hiking today with my parents. Don't worry I changed in to shorts, a t-shirt, and sneakers for the adventure! When I got back I changed back into my nicer clothes and I actually took my photos outside for a change. I can't wait to take more outside photos this week! I am now hanging out with the boyfriend so I will go but I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...