Thursday, April 22, 2010

My favorite colors.



My favorite colors are pink, black, and white. So today I decided to wear them and to dress up a little. I wore a new black skirt which I got for $3 and my lace pink top! I wore white underneath to brighten it up for spring with white tights and a white tank under the lace. I am really loving sheer tops and lace tops lately. There is something so chic about anything that is a little see through. Im not completely sold on just wearing a bandeau or bra underneath just yet I prefer a tank top or some sort of shirt underneath. Maybe when summer comes I will branch out tastefully into the bandeau area or something of the sort. I hope you had a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. comments everywhere from me :P sorry! but I love your style! Hey, I have a question! How do you link your blog from your chictopia? I do it oldstyle and it doesn't work, so I thought "maybe there's a new improved way nobody told me about :("

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...