Thursday, April 8, 2010

Work casual.



Today I wore a dress that was appropriate for work but also great for a hot day. I love this dress because 1. it was only $5.50 and 2. it is versatile (can go strapless or with straps) 3. is very light for a hot day. So basically this dress has a lot going for it. I was able to layer a black sweater over top which was nice. I love the pattern because it is very boho-ish and I don't have many dresses in that sort of style! That guy in a few of the photos is my boyfriend Ben he thinks he is very cool with his "jean jacket" that he made out of a pair of jeans. He makes me laugh every day! Well I hope you had a nice cool day! :)

1 comment:

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...