Friday, April 9, 2010

Purple & Boring.




Well this outfit may be boring but it was mighty comfortable. I love this purple cardigan because it is short sleeved and a little large making it super comfy. I wore two tank tops underneath a black one and a white one along with my favorite pair of jeans and my newly favorite flats! My mom doesn't like them much but that don't bother me! I also wore a necklace that my boyfriend gave me a while back. Well tomorrow is my last full day home! I do not want to go back. I know the week I get back will be really stressful. I have three tests. One on Wed. and two on Fri. I know lots of studying will need to be done! After that first week is over my weeks will be fairly peaceful until finals come up in May! Before I know it summer will be here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...