Monday, April 19, 2010

Start of a brand new week.




It is Monday and the weekend was just way too fast. But I am hoping that either my boyfriend and or my brother and his amazing girlfriend Emily come up to visit me next weekend! I miss them all so much! I don't think this week could go by fast enough. I have a lot of stuff to do this week which include meetings, a speech, a quiz, and two tests. Hopefully all of them will go well. Today I decided to wear a blue and purple dress which I haven't worn since last summer! I wore it with a jacket and leggings because it is still cold in Oneonta. I even stopped to get a hot chocolate after class today. I will of course be spending a few hours in the library later before dinner and after lunch. I think before I know it this day will be over and I will be relaxing and getting ready before bed but I guess we will have to wait and see how that goes. Don't forget to vote in my poll on the sidebar! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...