Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Repeat. Bad day.




I am not having a good day. I don't feel good and I am very stressed! I am very happy that everything is over though. I scheduled for my class and I am only taking 4 instead of 5 but I think I will be okay with that. A bunch of other things went wrong today but I don't want to talk about them! Anyways today is a repeat day because I ended up somehow wearing the same color as yesterday. I wore a gold color cardigan with a black tank top and my purple corduroy pants. Very comfortable and casual for this icky day! I can't wait for it to be tomorrow because I am going to Syracuse University to see their fashion show! I am pretty excited for that and to go home this weekend because I am in severe need of a break from school! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...