Sunday, April 25, 2010

Today in a nutshell.

It's sunday and frankly I just don't want to take photos. I promise to keep the outfit posts coming all week! Today I woke up and got breakfast with Ben before he left. Than I came back and did a little bit of homework and cleaning before going to wal-mart. That trip took 3 hours! The buses take forever. I am finally back and will eat dinner eventually before doing more homework and going to sleep. Today I wore some basics no need to take photos. I wore a pair of comfy jeans, black boots, a blue v-neck tee, and my brown jacket. I know if you try hard you can picture it! :)

Less than a day to place your vote on my haircut. This is your last chance so please do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...