Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm back.



I am finally back. All my computer needed was a new charger but that was purchased and now my computer is back and kicking! I am working a lot this week and I went shopping all today. I got so many new things I can't wait to show you! But today it was really hot out so I went with my favorite pair of shorts, my peep toe black flats, and one of my favorite summertime shirts and a pink sweater. I changed into jeans for work because I thought my shorts might have been a tad inappropriate for the library! But anyways I can't wait to show you my new stuff and I am very sorry about being gone for so many days. I can't wait to get back on my bloglovin' so I can check out all the great posts I am sure I missed. Also my Chictopia is looking a little sad. I need to go back and check out every ones chicblog posts! I can't wait. Hope you had a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the top, both colors and pattern. And I think pink and purple shades really suit you :)

    http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...