Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's official.




It is official. There were 16 votes for short and that is the winner. I will be cutting my hair short this summer thanks to your votes. Now it will be up to me to decided what style short cut I want. But we will see. I won't be cutting it until the beginning of June so don't get too excited! As for today I decided to wear shorts and tights with a gold tunic length top. It was on the chilly side today and I was going to wear a dress. I decided against it because I knew it was going to be cold and it might start to rain again later. It is however going to be nicer on thursday and friday and I will be sure to pull out the dresses then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...