Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jumpsuits!


I really love rompers lately! I have one just like the one I wore today but it is black and white polka dots! I love this floral one because it is a little large so it is very loose and comfy. Plus, it has amazing shades of pink and purple in it which are two of my favorite colors. It was very nice and sunny today and I was able to walk outside with just my sweater and no jacket. Of course I did wear tights and flats too. I had an art history quiz today which I am fairly certain I did pretty good on. I have an economics test on thursday and I need to write a speech on what e-board position I want next year for student fashion society. I have lots of stuff to do so I must get going. Don't forget to vote in my poll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...