Friday, April 16, 2010

Test day and Birthday.

Happy Birthday to my wonderful cousin Ann! I wish I was home to see her and wish her a happy birthday in person! But what can you do. Please visit her etsy shop MadeByAnnMarie she has a ton of cool bracelets and earrings on there and you can order custom items as well! :)



It's a testing day and I have already finished one of my tests. The other test in at 12. I think I am pretty well prepared for it and I feel good about the test I took this morning. As for my outfit, I was going to wear jeans but in the end I went for leggings and a dress for comfort. I also decided to wear my minnetonkas because it has been a while! :)

1 comment:

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...